What are the benefits of tutoring?
Tutoring can be beneficial in many ways. Here are some of the benefits.
- Provides personalized attention
- Improves grades
- Increases knowledge and understanding of subjects
- Increases motivation to succeed
- Provides intensive practice
- Allows progress at own pace
- Leads to better use of study time
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- Encourages higher levels of learning
- Encourages self-directed learning
- Reduces competition
- Provides praise, feedback, and encouragement
- Provides review of skills not mastered but no longer taught
It is strongly suggested that your child attends his/her grade level tutoring class once a week.
Mondays Grade 4 (3:30 pm - 5:00 pm)
Wednesdays Grade 5 (3:30 pm - 5:00 pm)
Fridays Grade 6 (3:30 pm - 5:00 pm)