The following items are required for acceptance to our school:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization record
- Official transcripts/grades of the previous two years and the current-year progress/grade report
- Recommendation forms from two current teachers/administrators
- Financial documentation (bank letter or financial statement) showing that the family can support the student’s cost of attendance for one year (tuition and fees amounting up to $22,250 USD, excluding living costs).
- In-person or Skype interview with the student and parents. (Although the international student application process does not require an on-site visit, it can make the transition to Canterbury Episcopal School much easier for the student and school.)
International students needing an I-20:
- A non-refundable annual $5,000 international student fee is required at the same time as the $1,000 enrollment deposit;
- International students generally do not qualify for financial aid.
Host Family Information Required:
- Meeting with host guardian. We will need name, address, and telephone number for the student’s guardian who will be hosting the student.
- Health Insurance coverage