Wholesome Food Services Lunch Program
Canterbury Episcopal School has partnered with Wholesome Food Services to offer a healthy, unique, and comprehensive school lunch program for students and staff. Wholesome Food Services partners with local fresh casual restaurants to offer a wide variety of healthy lunch options. It is easy to order lunches 24 hours to 60 days in advance.
- Lunches are individually and freshly prepared and delivered to Canterbury Monday through Friday every week.
- Each restaurant is assigned a day of the week to deliver and offers a customized menu.
- Online Ordering with secure credit card processing.
- No cost to school, staff, or parents to join the program.
- Flexible ordering. Order as much or as little as you like. Order daily or up to 90 days in advance.
Complete ingredient lists are provided. Parents can be confident their child is not eating food items when there may be allergies.
Sick Day Policy:
If your child is sick on a day you have a lunch order, you may cancel your order before 8:00 a.m.
Additional information and how to open an account:
Ordering is so easy. To register:
- Visit www.wholesomefoodservices.com.
- Select "Register Here" (no charge or obligation).
- Set up child's profile (select "add profile"). Find "Canterbury School"
- Select "order now" to place orders. Orders may be placed by 1:00 p.m. the day before delivery and up to two months in advance.
Contact Sandra Henoch (214) 762-6444
You may choose meals up to 90 days in advance. You must order at least 24 hours in advance.